Premier Firearms Training In Arkansas
Why should your business or organization create an Emergency Action Plan (EAP)?
1) EAP provides pre planned response to threats to a business or organization to help minimize the impact of such threats. Threats can include:
a. Severe weather: tornados, thunderstorms, power outages, hail, etc.
b. Active shooter event.
c. Thefts, burglaries, or vandalism.
d. Robbery, assault, or workplace violence.
2) Keeps employees safe while at work and limits workman comp claims or on duty accidents.
3) Might qualify for an insurance discount for having an Emergency Action Plan (EAP). Contact your insurance company to see if you or your organization qualify.
In addition to working with your business or organization on the creation of your EAP, SRTS, Inc. provides training to your staff or volunteers on the EAP. These trainings present the EAP to your business and organization and prepare them to respond quickly to these threats. The training also includes reality based scenarios to further prepare your team. These scenarios are practical exercises simulating real world events and allow the testing of your team in a safe and controlled environment. SRTS, Inc. can also facilitate tabletop exercises. A tabletop exercise is designed to test the EAP and identify if there are any gaps in a business or organizational response and what steps need to be taken to address these gaps.
SRTS, Inc. has written EAP’s and trained businesses and organizations on those EAP's, these groups include but are not limited to:
1) Daycares, preschools, and schools.
2) Houses of Worship and Church Security Teams.
3) Businesses and non-profit groups.
Contact SRTS, Inc. for more information and what we can do to help you with improving your existing emergency plans or helping create one for your group.